Televisions similar to or like The Office (American TV series)
American mockumentary sitcom television series that depicts the everyday work lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania, branch of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. Wikipedia
American satirical sitcom television series created by Tina Fey that originally aired on NBC from October 11, 2006, to January 31, 2013. The series, based on Fey's experiences as head writer for Saturday Night Live, takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show depicted as airing on NBC. Wikipedia
British television mockumentary sitcom first broadcast in the UK on BBC Two on 9 July 2001. Created, written and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, and produced by Ash Atalla, the programme follows the day-to-day lives of office employees in the Slough branch of the fictional Wernham Hogg paper company. Wikipedia
American drama television series that originally aired on ABC from September 22, 2004, to May 23, 2010, over six seasons, comprising a total of 121 episodes. The show contains elements of supernatural and science fiction, and follows the survivors of a commercial jet airliner flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, after the plane crashes on a mysterious island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean. Wikipedia
American police procedural comedy television series created by Dan Goor and Michael Schur. The series revolves around Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg), a talented but immature NYPD detective in Brooklyn's fictional 99th Precinct, who often comes into conflict with his commanding officer, the serious and stern Captain Raymond Holt (Andre Braugher). Wikipedia
American comedy-drama television series, which was released for streaming on November 6, 2015, on Netflix. Created by Aziz Ansari and Alan Yang, and stars Ansari in the lead role of Dev Shah, a 30-year-old actor, mostly following his romantic, professional, and personal experiences. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Office (American TV series)
- Arguably the best-known and most influential such show is the BBC's The Office (2001), which spawned numerous international remakes, including a successful American version.
- In 2015, Lynch debuted See Jane Sing, a cabaret show in which she sings along with Kate Flannery from The Office and Tim Davis from ABC's Boy Band, accompanied by the Tony Guerrero Quintet.
- He also appeared on TV such as Danny Chase in The Crazy Ones, as well as Walter Bernard Jr in The Office.
- Erving made a cameo appearance as himself in "Lice", the tenth episode of the ninth season of the comedy series ''The Office (2013).
- The series received mixed reviews during its first season (reviews similar to that of The Office, a sitcom also produced by Daniels and Schur), but, after a re-approach to its tone and format, the second and subsequent seasons were widely acclaimed.
- Some have made comparisons to The Office and Parks and Recreation because of their mockumentary formats.
- He made a cameo appearance as a talent show judge in the ninth and final season of The Office.
- Utilizing a camera she gave Gunn as a wedding present, she filmed preliminary improvisational interviews with her friends in the faux documentary format that would later bring her fame on The Office.
- According to her announcement, she and Kinsey will "watch an episode of The Office and give you all the stories and behind-the-scenes scoop...as well as some BFF banter about our lives."
- At the event, she auctioned off a set visit to The Office and multiple autographed props from the show.
- The song "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)" from the album Dead Winter Dead was used in The Office in season 8 episode 10 "Christmas Wishes (The Office)".
- Cotillard was mentioned in Trivia, an episode of The Office that aired in January, 2012.
- James Duncan Halpert is a fictional character in the U.S. version of the television sitcom The Office, portrayed by John Krasinski.
- Dwight Kurt Schrute III is a character in The Office (U.S.) portrayed by Rainn Wilson.
- Regina Marie "Jenna" Fischer (born March 7, 1974) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Pam Beesly on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Office (American TV series)