Golf tournaments similar to or like The Players Championship
Annual golf tournament on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Organizer of the main professional golf tours played by men in the United States and North America. It organizes most of the events on the flagship annual series of tournaments also known as the PGA Tour, as well as PGA Tour Champions (age 50 and older) and the Korn Ferry Tour (for professional players who have not yet qualified to play on the PGA Tour), as well as PGA Tour Canada, PGA Tour Latinoamérica, and PGA Tour China. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Players Championship
- They are also automatically invited to play in The Players Championship for the next five years, and they are exempt from qualifying for the U.S. Open itself for 10 years.
- Currently the Open, along with the other three majors and The Players Championship, are the top-tier tournaments in the FedEx cup, offering more points than any other non-playoff event.
- The PGA Tour concurrently announced that it would move its Players Championship back to March the same year; it had been moved from March to May in 2007.
- In 2007, The Players Championship moved to May so as to have a marquee event in five consecutive months.
- As of 2019 the U.S. Open awards a $12.5 million purse, the largest of all four major championships and tied for largest of all PGA Tour events (The Players Championship also with $12.5 million).
- They also receive membership on the PGA Tour for the following five seasons and invitations to The Players Championship for five years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Players Championship