Televisions similar to or like The Politician (TV series)
American comedy-drama streaming television series created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan and released on Netflix. Wikipedia
American psychological thriller streaming television series created by Evan Romansky, developed by Ryan Murphy and starring Sarah Paulson in the title role. The series, a prequel to Saul Zaentz's 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (based on Ken Kesey's 1962 novel of the same name), depicts the life of Mildred Ratched prior to the events portrayed in the film, albeit in a different state (California as opposed to the film's Oregon). Wikipedia
American anthology true crime television series developed by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, who are executive producers with Brad Falchuk, Nina Jacobson, Ryan Murphy, and Brad Simpson. Presented as a self-contained miniseries, following separate unrelated true events. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama television series created by Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch for Netflix. The series revolves around a fictionalization of the characters and gimmicks of the 1980s syndicated women's professional wrestling circuit Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (or GLOW) founded by David McLane. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic comedy-drama adventure streaming television series created by Brad Peyton and Aron Eli Coleite, based on the eponymous comic series by Brian Ralph. It premiered on October 24, 2019, on Netflix and stars Colin Ford, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sophie Simnett, Austin Crute, Cody Kearsley, Jeanté Godlock, Gregory Kasyan, Krysta Rodriguez, and Matthew Broderick. Wikipedia
American musical comedy-drama television series that aired on the Fox network in the United States from May 19, 2009, to March 20, 2015. It centers on the glee club New Directions at the fictional William McKinley High School which competes as a show choir while its disparate members deal with social issues, especially regarding sexuality, race, relationships, and teamwork. Wikipedia
American musical drama streaming television series created by Joshua Safran, that premiered on Netflix on December 18, 2019. Executive produced by Safran alongside Megan Ellison and Ali Krug and stars Paul James, Callie Hernandez, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Jenna Dewan, Jahmil French, Megan Ferguson, Isaiah Givens, Madeleine Stowe, and Campbell Scott. Wikipedia
American period comedy-drama streaming television series, created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, that premiered on March 17, 2017, on Prime Video. Taking place in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the series stars Rachel Brosnahan as Miriam "Midge" Maisel, a housewife in New York City who discovers she has a knack for stand-up comedy and pursues a career in it. Wikipedia
American dark comedy streaming television series created by Liz Feldman and executively produced by Feldman, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Jessica Elbaum. The series premiered on May 3, 2019, on Netflix and stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini as two grieving women who bond during therapy. Wikipedia
American mystery teen drama television series created by Christopher Keyser, that was released via streaming on Netflix on May 10, 2019. The series stars Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jose Julian, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace and Rachel Keller. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama television series, which was released for streaming on November 6, 2015, on Netflix. Created by Aziz Ansari and Alan Yang, and stars Ansari in the lead role of Dev Shah, a 30-year-old actor, mostly following his romantic, professional, and personal experiences. Wikipedia
Spanish thriller teen drama streaming television series created for Netflix by Carlos Montero and Darío Madrona. Set in Las Encinas, a fictional elite secondary school and revolves around the relationships between three working-class teenage students enrolled at the school through a scholarship and their wealthy classmates. Wikipedia
American horror-comedy web television series created by Victor Fresco for the streaming service Netflix, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Executive producer alongside Barrymore, Olyphant, Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Politician (TV series)
- She also starred in the second season of The Politician after previously guest starring in the first.
- In September 2019, The Politician was released on Netflix to generally positive reviews.
- Assassins was the musical that episode 6 of Netflix's Golden Globe nominated series The Politician was centered around.
- In 2019, she was a guest star in the Netflix series The Politician.
- In 2020, she appeared as a guest star in the Netflix series The Politician, for which she received praise for her performance.
- Boynton currently stars as Astrid Sloan in the Netflix series The Politician and will portray singer Marianne Faithfull in the upcoming biopic Faithfull (2021).
- In 2020, the song was used in the trailer for Netflix's second season promotion of the The Politician.
- "Corner of the Sky" was performed by Ben Platt in season two of The Politician.
- Eagleton was referenced in the Netflix series The Politician, Season 1, Episode 2: "The Harrington Commode" as a comparison to a risky Vice Presidential candidate due to his history of depression and shock therapy treatment.
- This was also done to help build anticipation for the premiere of the web television series, The Politician, which Platt also starred in.
- Theo Germaine is an American actor, best known for playing James Sullivan on the Netflix television series The Politician.
- In The Politician (2019–present), he plays River Barkley, the lover and high-school political rival of Payton Hobart (Ben Platt).
- The song is featured in the soundtrack of Forza Horizon 3 and plays on the in-game radio station Horizon Pulse, and in the soundtrack to season 1 of The Politician.
- Platt currently stars as Payton Hobart on the Netflix comedy-drama series The Politician.
- Since 2019, she has starred in the Netflix comedy series The Politician.
- Since 2019, he has starred in the Netflix comedy-drama series The Politician, for which he was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy.
- Other shows he has performed on are The Politician, Deviant, and Space Waves.
- In the 2019 Netflix web television series The Politician, the characters Infinity Jackson, Ricardo, and Dusty Jackson are respectively based on Gypsy Rose Blanchard, Nicholas Godejohn and Dee Dee Blanchard.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Politician (TV series)