Musical artists similar to or like The Prodigy
English electronic dance music band from Braintree, Essex, formed in 1990 by keyboardist and songwriter Liam Howlett. Wikipedia
English electronic music group the Prodigy has released seven studio albums, one live album, one compilation album, one mix album, three extended plays, twenty-one singles and twenty-two music videos. Hailed as pioneers of genres such as rave, techno and big beat, the group have sold over 20 million albums worldwide. Wikipedia
The Chemical Brothers are a British electronic music duo composed of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons, from Manchester, England. Originating in 1989, they were pioneers, along with the Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, and other acts, in bringing the big beat genre to the forefront of Western pop culture. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Prodigy
- On 19 January 2012, Daft Punk ranked No. 2 on Mixmag's Greatest Dance Acts of All Time, with The Prodigy at No. 1 by just a few points.
- The Prodigy's 1997 video for "Smack My Bitch Up" was banned in some countries due to depictions of drug use and nudity.
- The Prodigy won Best Dance but according to their frontman, Liam Howlett, they had not done anything to deserve the accolade that year.
- She also appeared as a guest vocalist on three tracks by electronic music group The Prodigy's album Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (also released in 2004).
- Grohl played drums on the tracks "Run with the Wolves" and "Stand Up" on The Prodigy's 2009 album Invaders Must Die.
- According to NME, Kraftwerk's pioneering "robot pop" also spawned groups like The Prodigy and Daft Punk.
- The Prodigy were the big winners of the night, receiving three awards including Best Video.
- In 2015, The Prodigy released their album The Day Is My Enemy, which reached number 1 on the charts, and was certified gold in the UK''.
- However, with the success of acts such as The Prodigy and SL2, XL superseded Citybeat in its lineup.
- To promote the album, the band embarked on the nine-month "Rape of the World Tour", which featured Sköld on lead guitar, former The Prodigy bassist Rob Holliday and longtime drummer Ginger Fish; while Vrenna rejoined the band as their live keyboardist.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Prodigy