Organizations similar to or like The Recording Academy
American learned academy of musicians, producers, recording engineers, and other musical professionals. Wikipedia
Multinational membership-based association composed of Latin music industry professionals, musicians, producers, recording engineers, and other creative and technical recording professionals. They are dedicated to promoting the genre and its makers, both inside and outside the United States. Wikipedia
Award presented annually by the Latin Recording Academy, the same organization that distributes the Latin Grammy Awards, to commend musicians for their artistic achievement in the Latin music industry and dedication to philanthropy. Award recipients are honored during "Latin Grammy Week", a string of galas just prior to the annual Latin Grammy Awards ceremony. Wikipedia
Award presented annually by MusiCares, the charity arm of The Recording Academy, the same organization that distributes the Grammy Awards, to commend musicians for their artistic achievement in the music industry and dedication to philanthropy. The award's name reflects the non-profit health care organization known as MusiCares, established by the academy "to provide health and medical assistance to needy musicians". Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Recording Academy
- During his speech, producers abruptly cut to a commercial break, leading viewers to speculate they were censoring his speech during which he criticized The Recording Academy.
- Unlike The Recording Academy, LARAS extends its membership internationally to Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking communities worldwide beyond the Americas, particularly into Europe (Iberia).
- In 2018, she was honored by The Recording Academy's Producers & Engineers Wing for her "outstanding artistic contributions" and accomplishments.
- Following the 2011 ceremony, the Academy overhauled many Grammy Award categories for 2012.
- He released over 200 recordings, won seven Grammy Awards, as well as a lifetime achievement award from the Recording Academy, and received numerous other awards and honours.
- Writing for The Recording Academy, Brian Haack described her as the "breakout female star" of the Latin pop movement in American music.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Recording Academy