Topics similar to or like The Right Honourable
Honorific style traditionally applied to certain persons and collective bodies in the United Kingdom, the former British Empire and the Commonwealth of Nations. Wikipedia
British nationality law details the conditions in which a person holds United Kingdom nationality. There are six different classes of British nationality, each with varying degrees of civil and political rights, due to the UK's historical status as a colonial empire. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Right Honourable
- When anyone is entitled to the prefix The Right Honourable this is used instead of the honourable.
- The prime minister is customarily a member of the Privy Council and thus entitled to the appellation "The Right Honourable".
- The Privy Council as a whole is termed "The Most Honourable" whilst its members individually, the Privy Counsellors, are entitled to be styled "The Right Honourable".
- Archbishops are, by convention, appointed to the Privy Council and may, therefore, also use the style of "The Right Honourable" for life (unless they are later removed from the council).
- Those who are members of the Privy Council use the form The Right Honourable (The Rt Hon. or Rt Hon.) Name MP.
- The current governor-general is The Honourable Cornelius A. Smith, and the current prime minister is The Rt. Hon. Hubert Minnis MP.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Right Honourable