Films similar to or like The Runaways (2010 film)
2010 American biographical drama film about the 1970s rock band of the same name written and directed by Floria Sigismondi. Wikipedia
2007 American biographical adventure drama film written, co-produced, and directed by Sean Penn. Adaptation of the 1996 non-fiction book of the same name written by Jon Krakauer and tells the story of Christopher McCandless , a man who hiked across North America into the Alaskan wilderness in the early 1990s. Wikipedia
2017 American biographical drama film about rapper Tupac Shakur, directed by Benny Boom and written by Jeremy Haft, Eddie Gonzalez and Steven Bagatourian. Titled after Shakur's 1996 fourth studio album, the film stars Demetrius Shipp Jr. as Shakur with Kat Graham, Lauren Cohan, Hill Harper and Danai Gurira in supporting roles, with Jamal Woolard reprising his role as Christopher “The Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace from Notorious (2009). Wikipedia
2018 American biographical comedy-drama film written and directed by Adam McKay. The film stars Christian Bale as former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, with Amy Adams, Steve Carell, Sam Rockwell, Justin Kirk, Tyler Perry, Alison Pill, Lily Rabe, and Jesse Plemons in supporting roles. Wikipedia
2018 American biographical crime drama film directed by James Cox and co-written by Cox and Captain Mauzner. The film stars Ansel Elgort, Taron Egerton, Kevin Spacey, Emma Roberts, Jeremy Irvine, Thomas Cocquerel, Rosanna Arquette, Cary Elwes, and Judd Nelson. Wikipedia
2005 American biographical teen sports drama film starring Samuel L. Jackson and directed by Thomas Carter. Based on the true story of Richmond High School basketball coach Ken Carter , who made headlines in 1999 for suspending his undefeated high school basketball team due to poor academic results. Wikipedia
2001 American biographical sports drama film co-written, produced and directed by Michael Mann. The film focuses on ten years in the life of the boxer Muhammad Ali, played by Will Smith, from 1964 to 1974, featuring his capture of the heavyweight title from Sonny Liston, his conversion to Islam, criticism of the Vietnam War, and banishment from boxing, his return to fight Joe Frazier in 1971, and, finally, his reclaiming the title from George Foreman in the Rumble in the Jungle fight of 1974. Wikipedia
List of films and miniseries that are based on actual events. All films on this list are from American production unless indicated otherwise. Wikipedia
Italian-Canadian film director, screenwriter, music video director, artist, and photographer. Best known for writing and directing The Runaways, for directing music videos for performers including Marilyn Manson, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Leonard Cohen, Katy Perry, Björk and David Bowie, and commercials for brands such as Gucci, MAC, Target and Nike. Wikipedia
2009 American biographical drama film about American rapper Christopher Wallace / The Notorious B.I.G., following his life and murder. Directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Reggie Rock Bythewood and Cheo Hodari Coker, the film stars Jamal Woolard as Wallace, alongside Angela Bassett, Derek Luke, and Anthony Mackie. Wikipedia
2014 American biographical drama film directed by Bill Pohlad that focuses on the Beach Boys' co-founder and leader Brian Wilson and his struggles with mental illness during the 1960s and 1980s. The film derives its title from Wilson's 1988 song of the same name, and stars Paul Dano and John Cusack as the young and middle-aged Wilson, respectively, with Elizabeth Banks as his second wife Melinda Ledbetter, and Paul Giamatti as his psychotherapist Dr. Eugene Landy. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Runaways (2010 film)
- Sigismondi's first feature-length film was The Runaways, a period piece about the 1970s all-girl rock and roll band The Runaways.
- Jett was an executive producer for the film The Runaways, which chronicled the Runaways' career.
- Currie wrote a memoir of her time in the Runaways, which was turned into the film, The Runaways, released on March 19, 2010.
- In 2010, at the age of 20, Keough made her film debut in The Runaways based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name.
- Keough made her feature film debut at age 20, appearing in a supporting part in the musical biopic The Runaways (2010), portraying Marie Currie.
- Ford was portrayed by actress Scout Taylor-Compton in the movie, entitled The Runaways.
- The Runaways, a 2010 biographical drama film executive-produced by Joan Jett, focuses on the group's beginnings and explores the relationship between Currie and Jett.
- He has continued to work with Joan Jett, as performer, producer and manager, on her later albums and tours, and acted as Executive Producer on the 2010 film The Runaways, about Jett's earlier band.
- Marks played Tammy in The Runaways, a 2010 biographical film about the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name.
- In 2010 Lillian Berlin composed the original score for the film The Runaways.
- In 2010, he played the guitar teacher in The Runaways.
- Sandy West was portrayed by actress Stella Maeve in the 2010 film The Runaways.
- Fuchs denied permission for her name to be used in the 2010 feature film The Runaways.
- Multiple songs from the album were featured in the 2010 film about the band.
- The song was also used in The Runaways drama film of the same name.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Runaways (2010 film)