Albums similar to or like The Smile Sessions
Compilation album and box set recorded by American rock band the Beach Boys, released on October 31, 2011 by Capitol Records. Wikipedia
Fourteenth studio album by American rock band the Beach Boys, released on June 24, 1968 through Capitol Records. Characterized by its calm and peaceful atmosphere, which contrasted the prevailing music trends of the time, and for its brevity, with five of its 12 tracks running less than two minutes long. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Smile Sessions
- Carl can also be heard on the continual stream of Beach Boys archival releases, most notably as a central voice in the November 2011 release of The Smile Sessions.
- In 2011, The Smile Sessions was released containing an approximation of what the band's finished album might have sounded like, using BWPS as a blueprint.
- In 2011, the album's sequencing served as a blueprint for The Smile Sessions, a compilation dedicated to the original Beach Boys recordings.
- On October 31, Capitol released a compilation and box set dedicated to Smile in the form of The Smile Sessions.
- In 2011, The Smile Sessions was released with an entire disc devoted to the song's original recording sessions.
- Released in 2011, The Smile Sessions compilation included a hypothetical version of the original album that was based on Wilson's 2004 version, albeit with a few changes in the sequencing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Smile Sessions