Newspapers similar to or like The Sunday Telegraph
British broadsheet newspaper, founded in February 1961 and published by the Telegraph Media Group, a division of Press Holdings. Wikipedia
Press Holdings and May Corporation Limited are two Jersey-registered holding companies owned by the Barclay brothers, which control the UK holding company Press Acquisitions Limited, which in turn owns the Telegraph Media Group, parent company of The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph. In December 2005, Press Holdings sold The Scotsman Publications to the Edinburgh-based Johnston Press for £160m, having paid £82m for the group in 1995. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Sunday Telegraph
- An investigation led by The Sunday Telegraph, exposed the condition of African migrants who were detained in Saudi Arabia allegedly for containing Covid-19 in the kingdom.
- The Sunday Times has a circulation of just over 650,000, which exceeds that of its main rivals, including The Sunday Telegraph and The Observer, combined.
- Jenny McCartney, writing in The Sunday Telegraph, agreed, describing Dench as "compellingly luminous" in the film, and the one that "the camera caresses most meaningfully and often".
- The interview was believed by Maitlis and Newsnight to have been approved by the Queen, although "palace insiders" speaking to The Sunday Telegraph disputed this.
- During this period, the company saw the launch of sister paper The Sunday Telegraph in 1960.
- He was quoted in The Sunday Telegraph in 1997 as stating: "If you could find the gene which determines sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child, well, let her."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Sunday Telegraph