Films similar to or like The Twilight Saga (film series)
Series of five vampire-themed romance fantasy films from Summit Entertainment based on the four novels published by author Stephenie Meyer. Wikipedia
2012 American romantic fantasy film directed by Bill Condon and based on the 2008 novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer and the fifth and final installment in The Twilight Saga film series, constituting the second of a two-part adaptation of the novel and following the first part of Breaking Dawn in 2011. All three main cast members, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner, reprise their roles, with Mackenzie Foy portraying Renesmee Cullen. Wikipedia
List of characters in the Twilight novel series by Stephenie Meyer, comprising the books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, as well as The Twilight Saga film series adaptations. Fictional protagonist of the Twilight series, written by Stephenie Meyer. Wikipedia
Series of four vampire-themed fantasy romance novels, two companion novels, and one novella, written by American author Stephenie Meyer. Released annually from 2005 through 2008, the four books chart the later teen years of Isabella "Bella" Swan, a girl who moves to Forks, Washington, from Arizona and falls in love with a 104-year-old vampire named Edward Cullen. Wikipedia
List of films which have placed number one at the weekend box office in the United States during 2009. Highest-grossing films of 2009 by Calendar Gross Wikipedia
List of films which placed number one at the weekend box office for the year 2012. Highest-grossing films of 2012 by Calendar Gross Wikipedia
List of films which have placed number one at the weekend box office in the United States during 2011. Highest-grossing films of 2011 by Calendar Gross Wikipedia
List of films which have placed number one at the weekend box office in the United States during 2010. Highest-grossing films of 2010 by Calendar Gross Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Twilight Saga (film series)
- She rose to stardom for her lead role as Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series (2008–2012), which collectively grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide.
- On January 13, 2012, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp acquired Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the Twilight and Step Up series for $412.5 million.
- Lionsgate announced on January 13, 2012, that it had acquired Summit Entertainment, producers and distributors of the Twilight Saga films, for $412.5 million.
- A new song, "Jonathan Low", was released on June 8, 2010, appearing on the soundtrack to the third installment of the Twilight Saga films, Eclipse.
- While Clair de lune was a pre-existing piece of music, Bella's Lullaby was not and required original music to be composed for the 2008 movie adaptation.
- He gained worldwide recognition for portraying Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga film series (2008–2012), which grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide.
- The film aimed to capitalise on the success of The Twilight Saga, but was poorly reviewed and a box office disappointment.
- The film, despite mixed critical reception, was a box office success, grossing nearly $830 million worldwide, becoming the 40th highest-grossing film, and the highest-grossing film of the Twilight series.
- She made her film debut in the musical comedy Camp (2003), and rose to prominence for her role in The Twilight Saga (2008–2012).
- Two soundtracks for The Twilight Saga have featured Clark's songs.
- Midway through the year, the quartet issued a previously unreleased track, "Crooked Ways"; it was recorded a decade prior and submitted for consideration for inclusion in the Twilight film saga.
- An outtake from the album, "Life on Earth" has been used on the soundtrack of the Twilight Saga film Eclipse, which was released on 7 June 2010.
- Weitz would not be able to direct the third film of The Twilight Saga as it would be filming while New Moon would be in post-production.
- Neither Scholastic or Little Brown, get any box office revenue from the Harry Potter and The Twilight Saga movies just through book sales.
- It is the first film in The Twilight Saga film series.
- Eclipse also had the highest midnight gross of the franchise until it was topped in November 2011 by its successor, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 ($30.3 million).
- Pattinson starred one last time as Edward Cullen in the final instalment of the Twilight saga, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 which was released on 16 November 2012, and has grossed over $829 million worldwide, becoming the highest-grossing film of the Twilight series.
- The term media franchise is often used to describe the popular adaptation of a work into films, like the popular Twilight book series that was adapted into the five films of The Twilight Saga.
- It is the second film in The Twilight Saga film series and is the sequel to 2008's Twilight.
- Although the actors received most awards, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 won four out of 11 nominations as a whole, including the "Ultimate Choice", bringing the entire series' Teen Choice Award totals to 41.
- It is the third installment of The Twilight Saga film series, following 2008's Twilight and 2009's New Moon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Twilight Saga (film series)