Televisions similar to or like The Twilight Zone (1959 TV series)
American anthology television series created and presented by Rod Serling, which ran for five seasons on CBS from 1959 to 1964. Wikipedia
American media franchise based on the anthology television series created by Rod Serling. The episodes are in various genres, including fantasy, science fiction, absurdism, dystopian fiction, suspense, horror, supernatural drama, black comedy, and psychological thriller, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist, and usually with a moral. Wikipedia
American anthology television series developed by Simon Kinberg, Jordan Peele, and Marco Ramirez, based on the original 1959 television series created by Rod Serling. Peele serves as narrator, in addition to executive producing through Monkeypaw Productions. Wikipedia
List of guest stars that appeared on the 1959 anthology television series The Twilight Zone. Rod Serling himself provided the opening and closing commentary for all episodes and appeared on-screen for the first time at the end of the final episode of the first season, with the episodes featuring some of Hollywood's most familiar faces, including: Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Twilight Zone (1959 TV series)
- The Twilight Zone (the original series), produced and narrated by Rod Serling, who also wrote or co-wrote most of the episodes, ran from 1959 to 1964.
- The Mysterious Traveler, a proto–Twilight Zone anthology series, aired every week on Mutual from December 1943 until September 1952.
- Abrams created the sound opening of the show and its title card being inspired by The Twilight Zone.
- Padalecki became interested in the role because he liked horror series, including both The X-Files and The Twilight Zone, which he found similar to the proposed plot of Supernatural.
- Spencer Tracy has also influenced the characters of Spielberg's films, as did The Twilight Zone series.
- The Twilight Zone (1959–1964) has become a staple in horror fiction since its premiere in October 1959.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Twilight Zone (1959 TV series)