Professional wrestlers similar to or like The Undertaker
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler, currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand alongside his real-life brother Jeff where they are collectively known as The Hardy Boyz. Wrestling in three separate decades, Hardy has managed to keep himself relevant through a variety of different gimmicks, character changes as well as his use of social media. Wikipedia
American actor, retired professional wrestler and amateur wrestler, currently signed to WWE where he works as a backstage producer. While at Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Angle won numerous accolades, including being a two-time National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler, actor and former basketball player, currently performing on the independent circuit and signed to WWE under a Legends contract. Following a college basketball career for the University of Tennessee, Nash played professionally for German Bundesliga squad Gießen 46ers for a short time, until a knee injury ended his career. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Daniel Bryan. In WWE, Bryan held the WWE Championship four times and WWE's World Heavyweight Championship once, in addition to being a one-time United States Champion, a one-time Intercontinental Champion, a one-time WWE Tag Team Champion as part of Team Hell No (with Kane), and a one-time SmackDown Tag Team Champion (with Rowan). Wikipedia
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE as a producer. Best known for his time with World Wrestling Entertainment , where he wrestled as The Hurricane, Gregory Helms, and Hurricane Helms and also for his time with World Championship Wrestling (WCW), where he wrestled as "Sugar" Shane Helms. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler, professional wrestling promoter, and businessman currently signed to WWE as a backstage producer and occasional on-air talent. Beginning his career in his father's Continental Wrestling Association (CWA) in 1986, Jarrett first came to prominence upon debuting in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 1992. Wikipedia
Canadian actor and retired professional wrestler, best known for his time with WWE under the ring name Christian, a shortened version of his original ring name Christian Cage that was also used during his tenure in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Trained by Ron Hutchison and Dory Funk Jr. and made his professional wrestling debut in June 1995. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE on the Raw brand. Also known for his work in New Japan Pro-Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Noah through their working relationship under the ring name Shelton X Benjamin and for American promotion Ring of Honor (ROH) under his real name. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler and actor who is signed to Impact Wrestling. Throughout his career, he has worked for multiple organizations including Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/E), and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Wikipedia
American semi-retired professional wrestler, actor, and podcaster better known by his ring name, Raven. Known for his appearances with professional wrestling promotions including Extreme Championship Wrestling , World Championship Wrestling (WCW), World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/E) and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Wikipedia
American retired professional wrestler and football player. He performed for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) under his real name, and in the World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment (WWF/E) under both his real name and the ring names Faarooq Asaad (sometimes spelled Asad) and Faarooq (sometimes spelled Farooq). Wikipedia
Canadian professional wrestler. During his 22-year career, Benoit worked for numerous promotions including the World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment (WWF/WWE), World Championship Wrestling (WCW), Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), and New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW). Wikipedia
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on the SmackDown brand under the ring name "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, where he is the current Universal Champion in his first reign. Third-generation professional wrestler following in the footsteps of his grandfather Blackjack Mulligan, his father Mike Rotunda, and two of his uncles, Barry and Kendall Windham. Wikipedia
American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name AJ Styles (also stylized as A.J. Styles ). Long regarded as one of the world's best professional wrestlers, Styles has headlined numerous pay-per-view events internationally. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Undertaker
- Many wrestlers (such as The Rock and The Undertaker) are strongly identified with their character, even responding to the name in public or between friends.
- There have been 40 Hell in a Cell matches to date, with The Undertaker competing in 14 (with his last at WrestleMania 32), more than any other WWE performer.
- Another example of a dramatic looking heel is the wrestler The Undertaker (in his heel roles).
- At the event, The Undertaker's WrestleMania winning streak was ended by Brock Lesnar in front of 75,167 in attendance.
- All buried alive matches thus far have had The Undertaker as a competitor.
- Most notably, The Undertaker broke kayfabe as a mysterious Deadman, as he hugged and kneeled down to offer his respects to Ric Flair on his retirement ceremony.
- The Corporation started a feud with The Undertaker's new faction the "Ministry of Darkness", which led to a storyline introducing McMahon's daughter Stephanie.
- Following the announcement, it was also announced Triple H would return to in-ring competition at WWE Super Show-Down to take on renowned nemesis, The Undertaker, one last time.
- This variant's use is commonly associated with The Undertaker and Roman Reigns.
- Flair also wrestled The Undertaker at WrestleMania X8 in March 2002 where Flair lost.
- A classic example of this was The Undertaker, who in his early Deadman persona could only be controlled by Paul Bearer, through an urn which was said to have all of the Undertaker's powers.
- On the February 21, 2011 episode of Raw, Triple H returned, interrupting the return of The Undertaker and challenging him to a match at WrestleMania XXVII, which later became a No Holds Barred match.
- On the edition of August 1 of SmackDown, Foley was kayfabe attacked by Edge during Edge's promo for his SummerSlam match against The Undertaker.
- Some promotions have included supernatural elements such as magic, curses, the undead and Satanic imagery (most notably the Undertaker and his Ministry of Darkness, a stable that regularly performed evil rituals and human sacrifice in Satanic-like worship of a hidden power figure).
- In 2001, Triple H also feuded with The Undertaker, who defeated him at WrestleMania X-Seven.
- On the April 1, 1996, episode of Monday Night Raw, the day after WrestleMania XII, Mankind debuted and defeated Bob Holly, quickly moving into a feud with The Undertaker.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Undertaker