Websites similar to or like The Verge
American technology news website operated by Vox Media, publishing news, feature stories, guidebooks, product reviews, and podcasts. Wikipedia
American video game website that publishes blogs, reviews, guides, videos, and news. At its October 2012 launch as Vox Media's third property, Polygon sought to distinguish itself from competitors by focusing on the stories of the people behind the games instead of the games themselves. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Verge
- Caesar Sengupta, VP for Google's next billion users, told The Verge that 15,000 people get online for the first time thanks to Google Station and that 3.5 million people use the service every month.
- Rumors of a redesign first started circulating in April, when The Verge received a screenshot from a tipster, but at the time, an Instagram spokesperson simply told the publication that it was only a concept.
- The Verge, commenting on the rumors, stated that such a decision made sense, as Intel was failing to make any significant improvements to its lineup and could not compete for battery life with ARM chips.
- The Verge found that, excluding existing content uploaded by users, the service's initial library of songs is smaller than those of its closest competitors.
- The Verge was also critical of the changes, noting that it was cleaner, but made the site lose its "nostalgic charm".
- In a review for The Verge, Tasha Robinson lamented the plot details omitted between the film's three acts, but wrote that "what does make it to the screen is unforgettable".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Verge