Animanga videos similar to or like The Vision of Escaflowne
26-episode Japanese anime television series produced by Sunrise Studios and directed by Kazuki Akane. Wikipedia
Japanese science fiction anime television series animated by Sunrise featuring a production team led by director Shinichirō Watanabe, screenwriter Keiko Nobumoto, character designer Toshihiro Kawamoto, mechanical designer Kimitoshi Yamane, and composer Yoko Kanno. The twenty-six episodes ("sessions") of the series are set in the year 2071, and follow the lives of a bounty hunter crew traveling in their spaceship called the Bebop. Wikipedia
1994 Japanese animated television series produced by Sunrise and the fifth installment in the long running Gundam franchise. Set in the "Future Century", where space colonies representing countries have agreed to hold an organized fighting tournament known as the "Gundam Fight" every four years to settle their political differences in place of war. Wikipedia
2002 Japanese anime series created by Sunrise and animation director Shūkō Murase. The series follows a fictional Japanese branch of a secret global organization called "SOLOMON" or the "Solomon Toukatsu Nin'idantai" (roughly "Solomon Executive Organization"), abbreviated as "STN" or "STN-J". Wikipedia
Japanese science fiction anime television series set in space, produced by Bandai Visual in 2001, and directed by Kazuki Akane (of Escaflowne fame). Broadcast on the WOWOW network and was translated and dubbed into English by the anime television network Animax, who broadcast it from within its respective networks in Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and around the world. Wikipedia
Anime television series directed by Kōichi Mashimo, and produced by studio Bee Train and Bandai Visual, that makes up one of the four original storylines for the .hack franchise. Twenty-six original episodes aired in 2002 on television and three additional bonus ones were released on DVD as original video animation. Wikipedia
Japanese science fiction anime television series produced by Sunrise, a spiritual successor to the 2013 anime Gundam Build Fighters, based on the long-running Gundam franchise. Directed by Shinya Watada and written by Noboru Kimura (SoltyRei, Dragonar Academy) with character designs by Juri Toida. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Vision of Escaflowne
- Nobumoto had scripted Macross Plus, Kawamoto had designed the characters for Gundam, and Kanno had composed the music for Macross Plus and The Vision of Escaflowne.
- She made her debut as a voice actress in 1992 as the voice of Chifuru in Little Twins, but is better known as voice of Hitomi Kanzaki in The Vision of Escaflowne.
- In 1996, she was given the role of Hitomi Kanzaki, the leading role in the TV anime series The Vision of Escaflowne.
- In April 2010, it was officially revealed that a new Code Geass side story anime called Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (コードギアス 亡国のアキト) would be directed by Kazuki Akane (The Vision of Escaflowne).
- He has also stated that the reason he got into the industry was because of the anime The Vision of Escaflowne.
- The position of 'Strategos' was also featured in the English-language version of the Sunrise anime The Vision of Escaflowne; the character Folken occupied the position when he served the Zaibach empire.
- Nakata said that his role in the 1996 anime Escaflowne helped advance his career; there he played Folken.
- Escaflowne varies greatly from the original The Vision of Escaflowne series.
- The song and "Tomodachi" appear in her debut anime, The Vision of Escaflowne.
- After seeing The Vision of Escaflowne when she was 13, she wanted to write her own stories.
- This is a complete episode listing for the anime series The Vision of Escaflowne.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Vision of Escaflowne