Musical artists similar to or like The Whites
American country music vocal group consisting of Sharon White , her sister Cheryl (born 1955), and their father Buck (born 1930). Wikipedia
American pioneering female country music singer. She broke down a barrier to women in country music with her 1952 hit recording "It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels", which also made her the first female country singer to top the U.S. country charts and turned her into the first female country superstar. Wikipedia
Genre of popular music that originated with blues, old-time music, and various types of American folk music including Appalachian, Cajun, and the cowboy Western music styles of New Mexico, Red Dirt, Tejano, and Texas country. Its popularized roots originate in the Southern United States of the early 1920s. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Whites
- In 2015, Cooder toured with Ricky Skaggs, Sharon White and other members of The Whites with their “Music for The Good People” show.
- The Forester Sisters were frequently compared to other family music groups of the time, including The Judds and The Whites.
- In 2008, Skaggs released an album he recorded with The Whites on his Skaggs Family Records label.
- Skaggs has been married to Sharon White of The Whites since August 1981.
- In 1985, American country group The Whites recorded and released a cover version of "If It Ain't Love (Let's Leave It Alone)".
- In 2015, Skaggs toured with Ry Cooder, Sharon White and other members of The Whites.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Whites