Settlements similar to or like Thiruvananthapuram
Capital of the Indian state of Kerala. Wikipedia
Area encompassing the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Goa as well as the union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, comprising 19.31% of India's area . Bounded by the Bay of Bengal in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean in the south. Wikipedia
Third largest city and the winter capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. 13th largest city in India by population and according to an Oxford Economics report, Nagpur is projected to be the fifth fastest growing city in the world from 2019 to 2035 with an average growth of 8.41%. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- In mid- 2018, Nissan launched its first of many planned software and information technology development centers in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- The corporation is divided into three zones (North, Central and South), with the headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala's capital city).
- During the early 1920s the Malayalam film industry was based in Thiruvananthapuram, although the film industry started to develop and flourish only by the late 1940s.
- The International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) is held annually in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala.
- Following an investigation, the Kerala government decided to terminate the consultancy services of PwC for the proposed Space Park project in Thiruvananthapuram.
- A cultural event called Chithra Pournami was held on 15 February 2011 at Thiruvananthapuram to celebrate the 30th year of her career and also to launch this organisation.
- The Southern Air Command of the Indian Air Force is headquartered at Thiruvananthapuram, and the Training Command is headquartered at Bengaluru.
- It is divided into 14 districts with the capital being Thiruvananthapuram.
- In 2015, EY opened its first global Security Operations Centre in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala in India, and coincidentally invested $20 million over 5 years to combat the increasing threat of cybercrimes.
- By the late 1980s, the Malayalam film industry returned and established itself in Kerala with the majority of locations, studios, production and post-production facilities being located in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Marthanda Varma's successor Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma (1758–1798), who was popularly known as Dharma Raja, shifted the capital in 1795 from Padmanabhapuram to Thiruvananthapuram.
- The Ashtamudi Lake lie about 71 km north of the state capital, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The West coast canal system, which starts from Thiruvananthapuram in the south and ends at Hosdurg in the north, passes through Paravur, the city of Kollam and Karunagappally taluk.
- He had planned to perform a stunt called "Burning Illusion" in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Mohanlal grew up in Mudavanmugal at his paternal home in Thiruvananthapuram.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Thiruvananthapuram