Companies similar to or like Thomas Cook Group
British global travel group which was listed on the London Stock Exchange from its formation on 19 June 2007 by the merger of Thomas Cook AG and MyTravel Group until 23 September 2019 when it went into compulsory liquidation. Wikipedia
Sentences forThomas Cook Group
- In August 2006, Barclays and Argos announced a joint venture to produce an Argos credit card (in the same year Barclays also joined with Thomas Cook).
- A mid November 2019 report indicated that the company planned to relaunch the package holiday business, after the bankruptcy of former competitor Thomas Cook.
- However, on 23 September 2019, Thomas Cook also collapsed, leaving 150,000 people stranded, and went on to become the largest UK airline ever to collapse.
- On 23 September 2019, Thomas Cook Group fell into administration, leaving more than 150,000 British tourists in need of repatriation.
- Other occupants of the park include the travel firm Thomas Cook and the central Scotland baker Mathiesons, which has consolidated all operations onto one site.
- New service-sector companies like Thomas Cook and Pearl Assurance were attracted to the city, ending the dominance of the manufacturing industry as employers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Thomas Cook Group