Officeholders similar to or like Tim Schneider
Current chairman of the Illinois Republican Party and a former member of the Cook County Board of Commissioners representing the 15th district, which includes all or parts of Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Hanover Park, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Mount Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Schaumburg, South Barrington and Streamwood. Wikipedia
The 2018 elections for the Illinois House of Representatives took place on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to elect representatives from all 118 districts. The winners of this election served in the 101st General Assembly, with seats apportioned among the states based on the 2010 United States Census. Wikipedia
Member of the Cook County Board of Commissioners for the 14th district which includes parts of Barrington, Inverness, Palatine, Rolling Meadows, Arlington Heights, Wheeling, Northbrook, Northfield and Glenview. Goslin received his bachelor's degree in political science and secondary education from Southern Illinois University in 1975 and completed postgraduate study in real estate. Wikipedia
Sentences forTim Schneider
- Incumbent third-term Commissioner Tim Schneider, a Republican, lost reelection to Democrat Kevin B. Morrison.
- Incumbent first-term Commissioner Tim Schneider, a Republican, was reelected.
- Tim Schneider has been the chair since 2014.
- Incumbent second-term Commissioner Tim Schneider, a Republican, was reelected.
- Incumbent eighth-term Commissioner Carl Hansen, a Republican, sought reelection, but was defeated in the Republican primary by Tim Schneider, who went on to win the general election.
- Dorgan's tenure lasted for less than a year before being succeeded by Tim Schneider in 2014.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tim Schneider