Magazines similar to or like Time (magazine)
American weekly news magazine and news website published and based in New York City. Wikipedia
American worldwide mass media corporation founded on November 28, 1922, by Henry Luce and Briton Hadden and based in New York City. It owned and published over 100 magazine brands, including its namesake Time, Sports Illustrated, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Fortune, People, InStyle, Life, Golf Magazine, Southern Living, Essence, Real Simple, and Entertainment Weekly. Wikipedia
Sentences forTime (magazine)
- In 2012, he was named as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the world by the American news magazine Time.
- Starting in 2005, sales of hip hop music in the United States began to severely wane, leading Time magazine to question if mainstream hip-hop was "dying."
- Time magazine argues that some of the larger May Balls are among the best private parties in the world.
- In 2009, Time magazine placed M.I.A in the Time 100 list of "World's Most Influential people" for having "global influence across many genres."
- In 1934, founder Sime Silverman headed a list in Time magazine of the "ten modern Americans who have done most to keep American jargon alive".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Time (magazine)