Nascar drivers similar to or like Timothy Peters
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forTimothy Peters
- His season started on a terrifying note at Daytona, when on the final lap, Brandon Brown pushed Timothy Peters into him causing his truck to spin.
- A year later, the No. 23 team returned with Timothy Peters driving at Martinsville, getting a top 10.
- On January 31, 2019, Timothy Peters announced that he would join Niece for the first three events of the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series schedule.
- Three of the four "championship 4" drivers (who are shown below), were the same as last year's; the only difference being Austin Cindric in it instead of Timothy Peters.
- He led 25 laps and Timothy Peters got by Busch with 5 laps to go.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Timothy Peters