Royalties similar to or like Todar Mal
The finance minister of the Mughal empire during Akbar's reign. Wikipedia
Early modern empire in South Asia. For some two centuries, the empire stretched from the outer fringes of the Indus basin in the west, northern Afghanistan in the northwest, and Kashmir in the north, to the highlands of present-day Assam and Bangladesh in the east, and the uplands of the Deccan plateau in south India. Wikipedia
Sentences forTodar Mal
- He was appointed the Amin-ul Mulk (trustee of the empire), Azud-ud Daula (arm of the empire) and a joint finance minister with Raja Todar Mal.
- Tradition holds that while passing through the town on a pilgrimage to Gaya, Raja Todar Mal was attacked by robbers and his possessions stolen.
- He sent the manuscript of Ramcharitmanas to his friend Todar Mal, the finance minister of Akbar, and donated all his money.
- He remained in the east, fighting alongside Todar Mal in military campaigns and returning with him to re-join Akbar in Punjab in 1581.
- The revenue system introduced by Malik Ambar was based on the revenue system introduced in Northern India and some parts of Gujarat and Khandesh subahs by Raja Todarmal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Todar Mal