UK places similar to or like Todmorden
Market town and civil parish in the Upper Calder Valley in Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England. Wikipedia
Large village in the civil parish of Todmorden in the Metropolitan Borough of Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England, though historically partially administered in Lancashire , and close to the modern boundary with Greater Manchester. 1.8 mi south of Todmorden and 3.9 mi north of Littleborough. Wikipedia
- It did not cover the western part of Todmorden, where the ancient border between Lancashire and Yorkshire passes through the middle of the town.
- In 2011, a previously unknown and uncatalogued smaller pamphlet of 16 hymns was discovered in Todmorden Library in the North of England.
- In 2015, the Calder ward, covering Hebden Bridge, Old Town, and part of Todmorden, had a population of 12,167; the town itself has a population of approximately 4,500.
- Another town to feature prominently in the series was Bacup in Rossendale, and the West Yorkshire town of Todmorden was used for some later scenes.
- This provides a direct route to Manchester Victoria for the first time in over fifty years with the construction of a short section of track at the Hall Royd Junction of the Caldervale Line (known as the Todmorden curve).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Todmorden