Historic sites similar to or like Todmorden Town Hall
Municipal building in Halifax Road, Todmorden, West Yorkshire, England. Wikipedia
Metropolitan county in the Yorkshire and the Humber region of England. Created as a metropolitan county in 1974 after the passage of the Local Government Act 1972, it consists of five metropolitan boroughs, namely the City of Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, the City of Leeds and the City of Wakefield. Wikipedia
Sentences forTodmorden Town Hall
- Todmorden Town Hall, which was designed in the Neo-Classical style, dominates the centre of the town.
- Gibson also designed Todmorden Town Hall which opened in 1875.
- The world première of Sanguis Venenatus was given on Saturday, 20 March 2010, at Todmorden Town Hall, by the strings of the Todmorden Orchestra under conductor Nicholas Concannon Hodges.
- Todmorden Town Hall, which was presented to Todmorden by the Fielden family and opened in 1875, straddles the Walsden Water; thus, from 1875 to 1888 it was possible to dance in the town hall ballroom, forward and back, across two counties of England.
- The total cost of the building came to a total of £71,589 making it more expensive than either Todmorden Town Hall or Todmorden's Unitarian Church, both prestigious and architecturally significant buildings designed by Gibson.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Todmorden Town Hall