NFL biographies similar to or like Tom Brady
American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
American former professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL), spending the majority of his career with the Green Bay Packers. 20-year veteran of the NFL, having played quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons in 1991, the Packers from 1992 to 2007, the New York Jets in 2008, and the Minnesota Vikings from 2009 to 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forTom Brady
- At that time, both teams were among the best in the AFC, and both were led by likely Hall of Fame quarterbacks, Peyton Manning (for the Colts) and Tom Brady (for the Patriots).
- This provided an opportunity for Tom Brady to take over as the starting quarterback and during his tenure, Brady successfully guided New England to six Super Bowl titles.
- The Buccaneers made arguably the biggest acquisition of the 2020 offseason when they acquired veteran quarterback Tom Brady, considered the greatest to ever play the position.
- Fortunes changed when Tom Brady became the franchise quarterback for the Patriots, and since then, the Patriots have virtually dominated the AFC, especially the AFC East.
- Under Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady, the Patriots became one of the most consistently dominant teams in the NFL, with many describing the team as a "dynasty".
- (That record was later broken by Tom Brady, in the 2016 season.) He also finished with a 119.0 passer rating, third highest in league history behind only Aaron Rodgers in 2011 and Peyton Manning in 2004.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tom Brady