Officeholders similar to or like Tom Carper
American politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Delaware, having held the seat since 2001. Wikipedia
Meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government from January 3, 2009, until January 3, 2011. It began during the last two weeks of the George W. Bush administration, with the remainder spanning the first two years of Barack Obama's presidency. Wikipedia
Sentences forTom Carper
- Senator Tom Carper of Delaware also credited the Democrats' decision on Lieberman to Obama's support, stating that "If Barack can move on, so can we."
- On August 7, 2015, a dedication ceremony to mark the completion of the project was held, with Governor Markell, Senator Tom Carper, and DelDOT secretary Jennifer Cohan in attendance.
- The state's senior member of the United States Senate is Democrat Tom Carper, first elected in 2000.
- Carney has served as Deputy Chief Administrative Officer of New Castle County and as Secretary of Finance and Deputy Chief of Staff for Governor Tom Carper.
- In December 2017, Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) wrote a letter to the EPA Inspector General, requesting that the IG expand the scope of the pending audit concerning Pruitt's travel to include the Morocco trip.
- Castle ran for the seat of U.S. Representative Tom Carper and Carper ran for Governor.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tom Carper