Officeholders similar to or like Tom Graves
American businessman and politician who served as the U.S. Representative for from 2013 to 2020. Wikipedia
American attorney and politician who served as the U.S. representative for Georgia's 9th congressional district from 2013 to 2021. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007, representing the 27th district, which includes portions of Hall County, Lumpkin County and White County. Wikipedia
Sentences forTom Graves
- The district's incumbent, Tom Graves, opted instead to run in the newly created 14th district, which had absorbed his home in Ranger.
- The incumbent is Republican Tom Graves, who has represented northwestern Georgia since 2010.
- Republican incumbent Tom Graves, who has represented the 9th district since May 2010, lives in this new district and is running for re-election here.
- On December 13, 2019, Greene shifted her campaign to the 14th district after incumbent Tom Graves announced he would not run for reelection there.
- The incumbent was Republican Tom Graves, who was re-elected with 76.5% of the vote in 2018.
- Barr had expressed interest in running for Congress again as a Republican in 2012, challenging incumbent Republican Tom Graves in Georgia's 14th district.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tom Graves