Musical artists similar to or like Tom Jones (singer)
Welsh singer. Wikipedia
Welsh singer whose career has spanned five-and-a-half decades since his emergence as a vocalist in the mid-1960s, with a string of top hits, regular touring, appearances in Las Vegas (1967–2011), and career comebacks. Jones's powerful voice has been described as a "full-throated, robust baritone". Wikipedia
Northern Irish singer-songwriter, instrumentalist and record producer. His professional career began as a teenager in the late 1950s, playing a variety of instruments including guitar, harmonica, keyboards and saxophone for various Irish showbands, covering the popular hits of that time. Wikipedia
Welsh singer, whose career began in 1953, well known for her expressive voice and for recording the soundtrack theme songs to the James Bond films Goldfinger (1964), Diamonds Are Forever (1971), and Moonraker (1979). In January 1959, Bassey became the first Welsh person to gain a No. 1 single. Wikipedia
English musician, singer, songwriter and actor who achieved international fame during the 1960s as the drummer for the Beatles. He occasionally sang lead vocals with the group, usually for one song on each album, including "Yellow Submarine", "With a Little Help from My Friends" and their cover of "Act Naturally". Wikipedia
British-American musician, singer-songwriter and record producer who rose to worldwide fame as a co-founder of the group the Bee Gees, one of the most commercially successful groups in the history of popular music. With his younger brothers, twins Robin and Maurice Gibb, he formed a songwriting partnership beginning in 1955. Wikipedia
Sentences forTom Jones (singer)
- Tom Jones, by this point near the end of his peak success as a pop singer, had a string of country hits in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- In the 1960s and early 1970s, he lived at 363 Copa De Oro Road in Bel Air, Los Angeles, before selling it to Tom Jones for $500,000 in June 1976.
- The former, first released in 1971, bore the track "She's a Lady", a song Anka composed that would become the biggest hit for Welsh singer Tom Jones that same year.
- The home, built in 1940 for $110,000, had been owned at different times by Dean Martin and singer Tom Jones.
- In the commercial, the Angels appear in a white cloudscape in dialog with "God" played by the Welsh singer Tom Jones, widely known for his fans' tradition of tossing their panties at him during shows.
- The same year, Jones presented Sir Tom Jones with not only the GQ Men of the Year award, but her underwear.
- In January 2016, George joined the fifth series of The Voice UK, replacing Tom Jones as a mentor.
- On 21 May 2007 the Moodies released a 41-track, two-disc compilation of sessions recorded at BBC Studios, various television appearances and a previously 'lost' performance done on the Tom Jones Show titled Live at the BBC: 1967–1970.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tom Jones (singer)