Monuments similar to or like Tomb of Nur Jahan
17th-century mausoleum in Lahore, Pakistan, that was built for the Mughal empress Nur Jahan. Wikipedia
Sentences forTomb of Nur Jahan
- Monuments plundered for decorative materials include the Tomb of Asif Khan, the Tomb of Nur Jahan, and the Shalimar Gardens.
- The last of the Shahdara Bagh monuments, the tomb of Jahangir's wife Nur Jahan is located slight southwest of Asif Khan's tomb.
- Emperor Jahangir chose to be buried in Lahore, and his tomb was built in Lahore's Shahdara Bagh suburb in 1637 by his wife Nur Jahan, whose tomb is also nearby.
- It lies west of the Tomb of Nur Jahan and adjacent to the Tomb of Jahangir.
- Nur Jahan died in 1645, and was buried beside her husband, Jahangir, in a separate mausoleum, which she had build from the funds she received from Emperor Shah Jahan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tomb of Nur Jahan