Nascar teams similar to or like Tommy Baldwin Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the modified ranks. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
Sentences forTommy Baldwin Racing
- At the end of the season at Homestead, McDowell drove the No. 59 Chevrolet after CSLFR purchased a charter from the closing Tommy Baldwin Racing.
- In 2017, Yeley returned to the No. 14 of TriStar for the full season and a part-time schedule in the No. 7 for Tommy Baldwin Racing.
- Tommy Baldwin Racing would field the No. 37 car with Accell Construction as the sponsor for Labonte at Indianapolis.
- The team used the owner's points and equipment of Tommy Baldwin Racing's former No. 36 team, sold to Robinson at the beginning of the year.
- Halfway through the season, Yeley moved to Max Q Motorsports to drive the No. 37 in a partnership with Tommy Baldwin Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tommy Baldwin Racing