Nascar drivers similar to or like Tommy Ellis
American former stock car racing driver who competed in the 1970s and 1980s. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forTommy Ellis
- NASCAR made its debut at the track in July 1990, with a Busch Series race won by Tommy Ellis.
- He founded Key Motorsports in 1993 when he purchased a team owned by Tommy Ellis.
- An additional car, the No. 18 Hardee's Lumina driven by Tommy Ellis, failed to qualify.
- In the Winston Cup Series, Jarrett replaced Tommy Ellis in the No. 18 Chevrolet owned by Eric Freelander early in the season.
- Tommy Ellis won the pole with a qualifying speed of 116.692 mph. Ellis led the first 15 laps before being passed by Butch Lindley.
- Two drivers dominated the Busch Series events: Jack Ingram claimed four victories, and Tommy Ellis won five.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tommy Ellis