Nascar drivers similar to or like Tommy Joe Martins
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional sports car and stock car racing driver as well as a street Luge racer. He competes full-time in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, driving the Audi R8 for Magnus Racing, and part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 03 Chevrolet Camaro for Our Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forTommy Joe Martins
- After failing to qualify for the third race of the season at Martinsville, Self took the place of Tommy Joe Martins, who damaged his truck in qualifying and was not able to race.
- Self failed to qualify for the third race at Martinsville, but raced with the No. 44 after Tommy Joe Martins crashed his only truck in qualifying and had no backup.
- The charter leased to the team was returned to Front Row, and sold to Rick Ware Racing for the No. 52 team, while certain equipment and a hauler were liquidated to Tommy Joe Martins' team.
- The team then took time off to prepare for the spring Bristol race, where Tommy Joe Martins crashed in qualifying and withdrew.
- Tommy Joe Martins drove at Richmond's fall race and Caesar Bacarella ran the final two races (Phoenix and Homestead-Miami) for the team.
- Tommy Joe Martins then took over the reins of what was left as the team's only entry after the demise of the 67, making eight races in the 76 and failing to qualify for four, including its last three attempts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tommy Joe Martins