Officeholders similar to or like Toni Preckwinkle
American politician and the current Cook County Board President in Cook County, Illinois, United States. Wikipedia
Democratic politician who was the Assessor and Chairman of the Cook County Democratic Party of Cook County, Illinois, as well as a registered Illinois state government lobbyist. The first Hispanic American to serve in the Illinois General Assembly and the first and only Hispanic American to chair the Cook County Democratic Party. Wikipedia
Sentences forToni Preckwinkle
- The party was chaired by 31st ward committeeman Joseph Berrios from 2007 until April 2018, when Cook County President Toni Preckwinkle replaced him.
- Lightfoot ran for Mayor of Chicago in 2019, advancing to a runoff election against Toni Preckwinkle in the February 2019 election.
- Robin was appointed to become chief administrative officer for Cook County President Toni Preckwinkle in 2011.
- In the 2018 President of the Cook County Board of Commissioners election, incumbent second-term president Toni Preckwinkle, a Democrat, was reelected.
- On December 14, 2018, rival candidate Toni Preckwinkle challenged Mendoza's 12,500 petition signatures, which are required for Mendoza to appear on the ballot in February.
- After the election, Toni Preckwinkle appointed García Floor Leader.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Toni Preckwinkle