People similar to or like Tony Curtis
American actor whose career spanned six decades, achieving the height of his popularity in the 1950s and early 1960s. Wikipedia
American actor and musician who was nominated for an Academy Award eight times, winning twice. He starred in over 60 films, such as Mister Roberts (1955, for which he won the year's Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor), Some Like It Hot (1959), The Apartment (1960), Days of Wine and Roses (1962), Irma la Douce (1963), The Great Race (1965), The Odd Couple (1968, and its sequel The Odd Couple II (1998), both with frequent co-star Walter Matthau), Save the Tiger (1973, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Actor), The China Syndrome (1979), Missing (1982), Long Day's Journey into Night (1987, for which he won a Golden Globe), and Glengarry Glen Ross (1992). Wikipedia
Sentences forTony Curtis
- In the 1950s, Universal-International resumed their series of Arabian Nights films, many starring Tony Curtis.
- He was told by Tokovsky that when actor Tony Curtis delivered a bag of groceries, he did it like a movie star; Ford felt his job was to act like a bellboy.
- Among those who valued his attention was Tony Curtis, star of Spartacus, who said Kubrick was his favorite director, adding, "his greatest effectiveness was his one-on-one relationship with actors."
- The film, co-starring Tony Curtis and Gina Lollobrigida, went on to become the production company's top box office success, and United Artists expanded its deal with HHL.
- Moore starred with Tony Curtis in The Persuaders! television series from 1971 to 1972, and had roles in several theatrical films in the 1970s and 1980s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tony Curtis