Champ car drivers similar to or like Tony Kanaan
Brazilian racing driver. Wikipedia
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Extreme E. They have formerly competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Global Rallycross Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and the Rolex Sports Car Series. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
American semi-retired auto racing driver and current team owner. Statistically one of the most successful drivers in the history of American open-wheel car racing, Andretti won the 1991 CART PPG Indy Car World Series and amassed 42 race victories, the most in the CART era and fourth-most all time. Wikipedia
Brazilian former racing driver who has competed in various forms of motorsport including Formula One, Champ Car, and NASCAR. Highly rated young racing driver in the early-1990s, and participated in 43 Formula One Grands Prix for Minardi and Footwork between 1992 and 1994. Wikipedia
American auto racing driver, best known for winning the 1996 Indianapolis 500 and the 2000 Indy Racing League season championship. Lazier began his career in the 1980s by competing in such series as the IMSA GT Championship, the SCCA Canadian-American Challenge Cup and the American Indycar Series. Wikipedia
American professional motor racing driver competing in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and also as a motorsports commentator for NBC Sports’ IndyCar Series coverage. He spent time in karting, Skip Barber, Formula Dodge and the Barber Dodge Pro Series before graduating to Indy Lights in 2000. Wikipedia
Australian professional race driver who drives an Aston Martin Vantage GT3 in the Blancpain GT World Challenge America, the No. 15 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Rick Ware Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series on a part-time schedule. He has also competed in the NTT IndyCar Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
Sentences forTony Kanaan
- One of the team's regular drivers, Tony Kanaan, suffered a radial fracture of his arm a week earlier in an April 15 crash at Twin Ring Motegi.
- In a twist, Ganassi would hire 2013 Indy 500 winner Tony Kanaan to drive the No. 10 Target car, while Briscoe and NTT Data signed on for a full season in the No. 8 car.
- McMurray returned to the 24 Hours of Daytona in 2015 in the No. 02 car with Tony Kanaan, Scott Dixon, and Cup teammate Kyle Larson.
- A tangle with Tony Kanaan in Japan left Dixon with a shattered hand, but he recovered to take two more victories and win the championship at his first try.
- This brought out a final caution that found one of Franchitti's closest friends off the track, Tony Kanaan winning his first Indy 500 and his first win in a few years.
- Tracy left the team to stay in the Champ Car World Series, with Tony Kanaan joining Franchitti and Andretti.
- For the race Barrichello exchanged helmet liveries with Tony Kanaan, a Brazilian Indy Car driver and one of his best friends.
- He ended up losing a tire on the opening lap but the misfortunes of Will Power and Tony Kanaan saved him from going a lap down.
- Brazilian Tony Kanaan won the 2013 running, before American Ryan Hunter-Reay ended an eight-year streak of foreign winners in 2014.
- Driving the No. 29 Lola T97/20-Buick car, Castroneves was championship runner-up to teammate Tony Kanaan, winning three of the twelve races, six top tens, four pole positions, and 152 points.
- His team, Andretti Autosport has won three races at the Mile with Tony Kanaan winning in 2006 and 2007.
- At the wheel of an Ermolli, Andrea Boldrini was the first champion, followed by Danilo Tomassini, and by Tony Kanaan driving a Tatuus.
- Hunter-Reay was also battling Tony Kanaan for the A. J. Foyt Oval Championship.
- In the race Hunter-Reay battled with Andretti, Tony Kanaan and Ed Carpenter for the lead.
- Will Power won the race with Tony Kanaan and Graham Rahal coming in second and third respectively.
- A leader of the IndyCar safety and promotional association alongside Dario Franchitti and Tony Kanaan, Wilson increased his lobbying for improved safety after the death of Dan Wheldon in 2011.
- The team claimed consecutive IndyCar Series titles in 2004 and 2005, with Tony Kanaan and Dan Wheldon respectively, winning 11 of the 17 races, including the Indianapolis 500.
- Papis is a long-time friend of drivers Tony Kanaan and Alex Zanardi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tony Kanaan