Politicians similar to or like Tony Peraica
American politician from Chicago, Illinois. Wikipedia
Democratic politician who was the Assessor and Chairman of the Cook County Democratic Party of Cook County, Illinois, as well as a registered Illinois state government lobbyist. The first Hispanic American to serve in the Illinois General Assembly and the first and only Hispanic American to chair the Cook County Democratic Party. Wikipedia
American attorney and politician who has served as the Cook County Treasurer since 1998. Prior to that, she served two terms on the Cook County Board of Commissioners; first as one of ten members elected from Chicago and then, after the board moved to single-member constituencies, as the member from the 10th district. Wikipedia
Member of the Cook County Board of Commissioners representing the 1st district which includes the Humboldt Park, West Garfield Park, Austin and Montclare areas of the City of Chicago as well as the surrounding suburbs of Oak Park, Forest Park, Maywood, Broadview, Westchester, Bellwood and Hillside. In 1976, Collins became the first African American woman elected to the Illinois Senate, where she rose to leadership positions. Wikipedia
Sentences forTony Peraica
- Incumbent second-term Commissioner Tony Peraica, a Republican, lost reelection to Democrat Jeff Tobolski.
- Incumbent first-term Commissioner Tony Peraica, a Republican, was reelected.
- Todd Stroger faced a challenge in that race from Republican Tony Peraica, a vocal critic of the John Stroger regime.
- On Election Day, he defeated incumbent Tony Peraica with 50% of the vote to Peraica's 43%.
- Attorney Tony Peraica won the Democratic primary, running unopposed.
- Claypool quickly allied himself with fellow freshmen Commissioners Larry Suffredin (D) and Tony Peraica (R).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tony Peraica