Websites similar to or like TooXclusive
Nigerian music and review website. Wikipedia
Evaluation of a publication, service, or company such as a movie , video game (video game review), musical composition (music review of a composition or recording), book (book review); a piece of hardware like a car, home appliance, or computer; or an event or performance, such as a live music concert, play, musical theater show, dance show, or art exhibition. In addition to a critical evaluation, the review's author may assign the work a rating to indicate its relative merit. Wikipedia
List of musical terms that are likely to be encountered in printed scores, music reviews, and program notes. Most of the terms are Italian (see also Italian musical terms used in English), in accordance with the Italian origins of many European musical conventions. Wikipedia
Women in music describes the role of women as composers, songwriters, instrumental performers, singers, conductors, music scholars, music educators, music critics/music journalists and in other musical professions. As well, it describes music movements (e.g., women's music, which is music written and performed by women for women), events and genres related to women, women's issues and feminism. Wikipedia
- In a less enthusiastic review, Jim Donnett of TooXclusive gave the album 2.5 stars out of 5, criticizing M.I's solo abilities and decision to feature 26 artists.
- Ogaga Sakapide of TooXclusive gave the album 3 stars out of 5, describing it as "monotonous, tired club-beats and too lengthy".
- Ogaga Sakapide of TooXclusive gave the album 3 stars out of 5, saying it "dives into the usual subjects of partying, love, wealth, fame and success".
- Temitope Delano of TooXclusive granted it 2.5 stars out of 5, calling it "boring" and saying it is a "far cry from what was expected from this brilliant artiste."
- TooXclusive's Daniel Enisan rated the album 4.1 stars out of 5, praising Brymo's songwriting skills and describing Oṣó as a "masterpiece that will grow into a classic".
- Ogaga Sakapide of TooXclusive also assigned 2 stars out of 5, saying it "gives the impression of a hurriedly packaged work with so-so lyrics, ill-matched materials and several hit-miss moments."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: TooXclusive