Television episodes similar to or like Too Far Gone (The Walking Dead)
Eighth episode and mid-season finale of the fourth season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, which aired on AMC on December 1, 2013. Wikipedia
Sentences forToo Far Gone (The Walking Dead)
- In the mid-season finale episode "Too Far Gone" she along with Maggie and Bob are separated from the main group after an attack by The Governor and his followers on the prison.
- In the mid-season finale "Too Far Gone," when the Governor arrives and attacks the prison, Glenn is rescued by Maggie and gets separated from her once the bus leaves.
- In the mid-season finale "Too Far Gone", the Governor kidnaps Hershel and Michonne and convinces his new group to use them as hostages to take over the prison.
- A massive firefight breaks out, and Hershel attempts to crawl to safety, but the Governor finds him and finishes decapitating him ("Too Far Gone").
- In the mid-season finale, "Too Far Gone", The Governor returns with a militia to take over the prison and decapitates his hostage, Hershel, calling Rick a liar for proposing they can live together in the community.
- He later comforts Tara who is feeling guilty about lying to Denise and her experiences when she was last involved in an attack on a community of survivors.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Too Far Gone (The Walking Dead)