Newspapers similar to or like Toronto Sun
English-language tabloid newspaper published daily in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Sentences forToronto Sun
- Sponsored by the Toronto Sun, ballots were offered for people to submit their suggested name, with lifetime seats behind home plate to all events at the stadium (including concerts) as the prize.
- The origin of the name can be traced to an article in the Toronto Sun on June 23, 2007, by columnist Joe Warmington, in which he interviewed Northumberland photographer Pete Fisher.
- She said working with vocal coaches had made a significant difference; she told the Toronto Sun: "It's so freaky because people my age are having to lose notes and I'm gaining notes, so that's pretty shocking."
- Cherry later told the Toronto Sun that he would not apologize for his comments, stating, "I have had my say."
- In July 2017, the Toronto Sun reported that the Stones were getting ready to record their first album of original material in more than a decade, but it had not been released and was further delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Toronto Sun