Topics similar to or like Tottenham Hotspur F.C. supporters
The London club Tottenham Hotspur has one of the largest fan bases in England. Wikipedia
English professional football club in Tottenham, London, that competes in the Premier League. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been the club's home ground since April 2019, replacing their former home of White Hart Lane, which had been demolished to make way for the new stadium on the same site. Wikipedia
Sentences forTottenham Hotspur F.C. supporters
- Tottenham supporters rioted during the second leg in Rotterdam, which started after Feyenoord scored towards the end of the first half and continued into the second half.
- Yates said of the track: "...we've all been Spurs fans for years, and for myself making this flexi has probably made me more proud than making any Moose record".
- The words "yid" and "yiddo" have become commonly associated in Britain with fans of Tottenham Hotspur since the 1960s.
- She grew up in a family of Tottenham Hotspur F.C. supporters and played football with her brothers during her childhood.
- In Britain, the word "yid" and its related term "yiddo" are also used to refer to the supporters and players of Tottenham Hotspur, originally in a derogatory manner by rival fans, but now also used as a self-designation in a non-pejorative sense by Tottenham fans.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tottenham Hotspur F.C. supporters