Topics similar to or like Transport Layer Security
Transport Layer Security (TLS), and its now-deprecated predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), are cryptographic protocols designed to provide communications security over a computer network. Wikipedia
Method of offloading processor-intensive public-key encryption for Transport Layer Security (TLS) and its predecessor Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to a hardware accelerator. Typically this means having a separate card that plugs into a PCI slot in a computer that contains one or more coprocessors able to handle much of the SSL processing. Wikipedia
Sentences forTransport Layer Security
- Unlike TLS (SSL), tcpcrypt itself does not provide authentication, but provides simple primitives down to the application to do that.
- In December 2008, a group of hackers used a cluster of 200 PlayStation 3 computers to crack SSL authentication.
- Gist builds on the traditional simple concept of a pastebin by adding version control for code snippets, easy forking, and TLS encryption for private pastes.
- The company also developed SSL which was used for securing online communications before its successor TLS took over.
- Some IRC servers support SSL/TLS connections for security purposes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Transport Layer Security