Nascar drivers similar to or like Travis Kvapil
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forTravis Kvapil
- 2003 NCTS Champion Travis Kvapil returned to the Truck Series in 2007, and won four races en route to a sixth-place finish in points.
- He finished sixth in points, runner-up to Travis Kvapil for Rookie of the Year honors.
- The team fielded the additional No. 73 car for full-time driver Travis Kvapil, qualifying 33rd and finishing 32nd.
- The 2004 race marked the first win for Toyota in a national NASCAR series when Travis Kvapil won for Bang! Racing.
- Travis Kvapil along with Hamilton Jr. and Butler all led laps during the season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Travis Kvapil