Televisions similar to or like Treme (TV series)
American television drama series created by David Simon and Eric Overmyer that aired on HBO. Wikipedia
2000 HBO drama television miniseries based on the nonfiction book The Corner: A Year in the Life of an Inner-City Neighborhood by David Simon and Ed Burns, and adapted for television by Simon and David Mills. It premiered on HBO in the United States on April 16, 2000 and concluded its six-part run on May 21, 2000. Wikipedia
American satirical comedy-drama television series, created by Jesse Armstrong, that premiered on June 3, 2018, on HBO. The series centers on the fictional Roy family, the dysfunctional owners of a global media and hospitality empire who are fighting for control of the company amidst uncertainty about the health of the family's patriarch, Logan Roy. Wikipedia
American dark tragicomedy television series created by Alec Berg and Bill Hader that premiered on HBO on March 25, 2018. Acting class taught by Gene Cousineau , where he meets aspiring actress Sally Reed (Sarah Goldberg) and begins to question his path in life as he deals with his criminal associates such as Monroe Fuches (Stephen Root) and NoHo Hank (Anthony Carrigan). Wikipedia
American crime drama television series created by John Wells and Edward Allen Bernero that aired on NBC from September 23, 1999, to May 6, 2005, with a total of 132 episodes spanning over six seasons. Produced by John Wells Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. Wikipedia
American comedy television series, based on the British series Camping created by Julia Davis, that premiered on October 14, 2018, on HBO. Created by Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner and stars an ensemble cast including Jennifer Garner, David Tennant, Juliette Lewis, Ione Skye, Chris Sullivan, Arturo Del Puerto, Janicza Bravo, and Brett Gelman. Wikipedia
2019 historical drama television miniseries produced by HBO in association with Sky UK. Created and written by Craig Mazin and directed by Johan Renck, the series revolves around the Chernobyl nuclear disaster of April 1986 and the unprecedented cleanup efforts that followed. Wikipedia
American musical drama television series. Created by Academy Award winner Callie Khouri and produced by R. J. Cutler, Khouri, Dee Johnson, and Steve Buchanan through season four, Connie Britton through season five, and Marshall Herskovitz and Ed Zwick from season five on. Wikipedia
American television drama series that aired on HBO between March 2006 and March 2011. It stars Bill Paxton as the patriarch of a fundamentalist Mormon family in contemporary Utah who practises polygamy, with Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloë Sevigny, and Ginnifer Goodwin portraying his wives. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama television series that premiered on HBO on July 18, 2004, and concluded on September 11, 2011, after eight seasons. Created and largely written by Doug Ellin and chronicles the acting career of Vincent Chase, a young A-list movie star, and his childhood friends from Queens, New York City, as they attempt to further their nascent careers in Los Angeles. Wikipedia
American supernatural mystery drama television series created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta, that aired on HBO from June 29, 2014, to June 4, 2017. Based on Perrotta's novel of the same name, the series begins three years after the "Sudden Departure", a global event that resulted in 2% of the world's population disappearing. Wikipedia
Sentences forTreme (TV series)
- Also in 2010, Elvis Costello appeared as himself in David Simon's television series, Treme.
- Goodman also featured in Treme, a drama series focusing on a group of interconnected people trying to rebuild their lives in post–Hurricane Katrina New Orleans.
- In 2010–2011, Earle appeared in seasons 1 and 2 of the HBO show Treme as Harley Wyatt, a talented street musician who mentors another character.
- In October 2012, Domino was featured in season three of the television series Treme, playing himself.
- Hiatt appeared as a performer in The House of Blues in the sixth episode of the second season of Treme, with the episode title taken from his song Feels Like Rain.
- Most recently, Carter appeared as himself in an episode of the HBO series Treme entitled "What Is New Orleans" and his authorized biography, Ron Carter: Finding the Right Notes, (ISBN: 978-0989982511) by Dan Ouellette, was published by ArtistShare in 2008.
- He has also worked regularly in television, including the recurring role of Davis McAlary on HBO's Treme (2010 to 2013).
- From 2010 to 2013, he portrayed Terry Colson, an honest police officer in a corrupt New Orleans police department, on the HBO series Treme.
- He was a consultant and writer for the television series Treme.
- Zahn has also worked regularly in television, playing the role of Davis McClary on 36 episodes of HBO's Treme.
- In 2010, he guest starred in two episodes of the HBO drama series Treme, as Lt. Terry Colson of the New Orleans Police Department.
- Simon also created the HBO series Treme with Eric Overmyer, which aired for four seasons.
- Between 2010 and 2013, Andrews appeared in seven episodes of the HBO series Treme.
- Robbins directed two episodes of the HBO series Treme.
- Simon collaborated with Eric Overmyer again on Treme, a project about musicians in post-Katrina New Orleans.
- On June 20, 2010, he appeared and sang in the season 1 finale of the HBO series Treme.
- She was also featured in 14 episodes of the HBO series Treme as Aunt Mimi.
- In 2012 Lagasse appeared as himself on an episode of the HBO drama series Treme.
- For more than a decade, The Times-Picayune was also the newspaper home of Lolis Eric Elie who wrote a thrice weekly metro column, before he went on to write for television, most notably HBO's Treme and AMC's Hell on Wheels.
- From 2010 to 2011, she appeared in the HBO drama series Treme.
- For the second season, Luckett was cast in the HBO drama series Treme.
- For television, Dickerson has directed several episodes of acclaimed shows such as Once Upon a Time, Dexter, The Walking Dead and Treme.
- On television, Goodman has had regular roles on Amazon Studios's Alpha House and on the first season of HBO's Treme and has been a frequent host of Saturday Night Live, as well as playing guest roles on series such as Community.
- Peters also stars in Simon's HBO series Treme, in the role of Mardi Gras Indian chief Albert Lambreaux.
- She was the star of the movie Preacher's Kid. She's part of the cast of the feature films Killers and From the Rough and had a recurring role on the second season of the HBO TV series Treme, and on the third season of the VH1 TV series Single Ladies.
- His television roles include Ian Ware on Fame, Marvin Frey on Treme, State's Attorney James Castro on The Good Wife, Ramses IV on The Tick, Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg on Gotham, and September/The Observer on Fringe.
- He worked on the HBO dramas The Wire and Treme.
- He would later work with David Simon again, directing several episodes of the New-Orleans based drama Treme, including the season 2 finale "Do Watcha Wanna", which won Dickerson a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Directing in a Dramatic Series.
- Peter Clarke (born April 7, 1952), known professionally as Clarke Peters, is an American actor, singer, writer and director, best known for his roles as detective Lester Freamon and Albert "Big Chief" Lambreaux on the David Simon HBO dramas The Wire and Treme, respectively.
- He is known for his roles in HBO dramas such as Detective Bunk Moreland in The Wire and trombonist Antoine Batiste in Treme, as well as portraying James Greer in Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, as high-powered attorney Robert Zane in Suits, and as Michael Davenport in Waiting to Exhale.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Treme (TV series)