Football biographies similar to or like Trent Alexander-Arnold
English professional footballer who plays as a right-back for club Liverpool and the England national team. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for club Brighton & Hove Albion and the England national team. Lallana began his youth career with AFC Bournemouth before transferring to Southampton in 2000, where he developed in their academy and became a professional in 2006. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for club Manchester City and the England national team. Born in Jamaica, Sterling moved to London at the age of five and began his career at Queens Park Rangers before signing for Liverpool in 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forTrent Alexander-Arnold
- Origi scored the match's final goal in the 79th minute, taking advantage of a corner taken quickly from Trent Alexander-Arnold that left him unmarked in the penalty area.
- He took part in a FIFA match against Liverpool FC right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold, who beat him in back to back matches.
- In 2020, he and fellow Liverpool full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold starred in their own digital series on IGTV called 'Wingmen'.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold of Liverpool F.C. was born in West Derby near the Melwood Training Centre.
- In the 23rd minute, a low shot by Trent Alexander-Arnold went through a defender's legs and forced a late save by Keylor Navas.
- After an initially close first half, Salah opened the scoring for Liverpool, which was then followed by a free-kick goal from Trent Alexander-Arnold, who scored his first goal of the season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Trent Alexander-Arnold