Albums similar to or like Trespass (album)
Second studio album by the English rock band Genesis. Wikipedia
Ninth studio album by the English rock band Genesis. Released in March 1978 by Charisma Records and is their first recorded as a trio of singer/drummer Phil Collins, keyboardist Tony Banks, and bassist/guitarist Mike Rutherford following the departure of guitarist Steve Hackett. Wikipedia
Sentences forTrespass (album)
- The second Genesis album, Trespass (1970), marked Gabriel expanding his musical output with the accordion, tambourine, and bass drum, and incorporate his soul music influences.
- He recalled: "They put on Trespass, and my initial impression was of a very soft and round music, not edgy, with vocal harmonies, and I came away thinking Crosby, Stills and Nash."
- became the first all-jazz label to release a rock album when it issued Trespass, the second album by Genesis, in the U.S. in 1970.
- Gabriel advised Hackett to listen to their last album Trespass (1970) before Hackett auditioned for the group.
- After Phillips recorded From Genesis to Revelation and Trespass with the band, he left in July 1970 and learned to play more instruments before he began a solo career.
- However, they had begun to become popular abroad; their 1970 album Trespass had reached in Belgium, while 1971's Nursery Cryme had reached in Italy.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Trespass (album)