Nascar drivers similar to or like Trevor Bayne
American professional stock car racing driver and businessman. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forTrevor Bayne
- In April 2018, Roush Fenway Racing announced Kenseth would be returning to the team to drive the No. 6 car on a part-time basis, splitting the car with then-full-time driver Trevor Bayne.
- The relationship later expanded when the team fielded Roush development driver Trevor Bayne from late-2010 to 2014.
- Trevor Bayne, who won the race, did not earn any drivers' points because he chose to run for the Nationwide Series championship.
- At Iowa in the Nationwide Series, Keselowski qualified on the front row beside Ford Racing teammate, Trevor Bayne.
- Roush Fenway Racing development driver Trevor Bayne made his Sprint Cup debut with the Wood Brothers that year in the AAA Texas 500 on November 7.
- In the 2013 Daytona 500, Edwards was caught in a crash in turn one after Trevor Bayne slid, and Edwards was sent into the wall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Trevor Bayne