Nascar drivers similar to or like Trevor Bayne
American professional stock car racing driver who is currently a free agent. Wikipedia
Sentences forTrevor Bayne
- Trevor Bayne, who won the race, did not earn any drivers' points because he chose to run for the Nationwide Series championship.
- The relationship later expanded when the team fielded Roush development driver Trevor Bayne from late-2010 to 2014.
- He then ended Joey Logano's Dover streak by winning the Dover NNS race on May 31, 2014 edging Trevor Bayne by 9 seconds (29 car-lengths) after a side-by-side battle with Bayne with 20–15 laps to go.
- Harvick has since been surpassed by Jamie McMurray and Trevor Bayne, both of whom accomplished the feat in their second starts.
- At Iowa in the Nationwide Series, Keselowski qualified on the front row beside Ford Racing teammate, Trevor Bayne.
- In the 2013 Daytona 500, Edwards was caught in a crash in turn one after Trevor Bayne slid, and Edwards was sent into the wall.
- Roush Fenway Racing development driver Trevor Bayne made his Sprint Cup debut with the Wood Brothers that year in the AAA Texas 500 on November 7.
- 6 car on a part-time basis, splitting the car with then-full-time driver Trevor Bayne.
- It appeared that Trevor Bayne, who was gambling on fuel mileage, was headed for his second career Cup Series win; but a caution came out at lap 150 that foiled his plan.
- For example, Trevor Bayne ran 18 races in 2011; however, due to him declaring to run for the Nationwide championship, Bayne was also ineligible to declare for ROTY in 2011.
- During its 2011 season, Logano and Trevor Bayne were on a live portion of American Idol.
- In 2015, he became the second-youngest Daytona 500 winner behind Trevor Bayne.
- This win set a modern era record for fewest starts before a win (which has since been tied only by Trevor Bayne in the 2011 Daytona 500), and it was also the first time a driver won in their first start at a 1.5-mile track.
- Stenhouse made his Sprint Cup Series debut at the 2011 Coca-Cola 600 substituting for fellow Roush teammate Trevor Bayne.
- Trevor Bayne replaced Stenhouse in the Nationwide No.
- For the 2011 season, Trevor Bayne, who placed seventh in the 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series season, entered the series driving for Wood Brothers Racing in 17 scheduled races.
- Elliott would win his third race of the season in the EnjoyIllinois.com 300 at Chicagoland Speedway after holding off Trevor Bayne.
- Trevor Bayne left the team before the Kansas Speedway race in September.
- Buescher, with the win, became the first driver since Joey Logano in 2009 to win a race as a Cup Series Rookie of the Year candidate (In 2011, Trevor Bayne won a race during his part-time rookie season but was not running for the Cup Series Rookie of the Year award).
- Elliott won the EnjoyIllinois.com 300 at Chicagoland Speedway after holding off Trevor Bayne.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Trevor Bayne