Settlements similar to or like Troy, New York
City in the U.S. state of New York and the seat of Rensselaer County. Wikipedia
Sentences forTroy, New York
- He found the water too shallow to proceed several days later, at the site of present-day Troy, New York.
- Along with Albany and Troy, it is one of the three principal population and industrial centers in the region.
- The only other current school that uses the cherry and white combination is the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- The Champlain Canal was built to connect the Hudson River near Troy to the southern end of Lake Champlain.
- The lower Hudson is actually a tidal estuary, with tidal influence extending as far as the Federal Dam in Troy.
- Tidal waters influence the Hudson's flow from as far north as the city of Troy.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Troy, New York