Ethnic groups similar to or like Turkish people
Turkish people or the Turks (Türkler), also known as Anatolian Turks (Anadolu Türkleri), are a Turkic ethnic group and nation living mainly in Turkey, who speak Turkish, the most widely spoken Turkic language. Wikipedia
The Turks in Europe (sometimes called Euro-Turks; Avrupa'da yaşayan Türkler or Avrupa Türkleri) refers to ethnic Turks living in Europe. Generally, the Euro-Turks refers to the large Turkish diasporas living in Central and Western Europe as well as the historic Turkish minorities living in the Balkans since Ottoman rule, and the Turks living in Russia and other European Post-Soviet states. Wikipedia
Physically bridging Europe and Asia, Turkey, a Muslim-majority country with two centuries of institutional westernization experience, constitutionally-mandated secular heritage, and institutional connections to the West, plays a distinctive and productive role in bridging the fault lines between Western and Islamic countries. To this end, Turkey uses its global diplomatic network—the fifth most extensive—of 246 diplomatic and consular missions. Wikipedia
Sentences forTurkish people
- The second largest population of linguistic and ethnic groups are the Turks (including minority of Kurds) with a number of 200,000 to 300,000 who currently live in Austria.
- 89.2% of inhabitants of Turkish origin have been naturalized, as have 88.4% of people of Moroccan background, 75.4% of Italians, 56.2% of the French and 47.8% of Dutch people.
- Approximately 70 to 80 percent of the country's citizens are ethnic Turks, while the largest minority are Kurds at 20 percent.
- The prevalent foreign nationals were Italian (171,918), French (125,061), Dutch (116,970), Moroccan (80,579), Portuguese (43,509), Spanish (42,765), Turkish (39,419) and German (37,621).
- In cosmopolitan cities, people often spoke their family languages; many of those who were not ethnic Turks spoke Turkish as a second language.
- Berlin is home to at least 180,000 Turkish and Turkish German residents, making it the largest Turkish community outside of Turkey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Turkish people