Settlements similar to or like Turkistan Region
Southernmost region of Kazakhstan. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
Sentences forTurkistan Region
- With an area of 118,600 square kilometers, it is the second-smallest region in Kazakhstan (Turkistan Region is the smallest).
- It was removed from the South Kazakhstan region, which was renamed Turkestan by the same decree.
- Until 2018, Shymkent was the administrative center of South Kazakhstan Region.
- After the government was dismissed on 21 February 2019, he was shortly appointed as the akim of Turkistan Region on 25 February 2019.
- In 1993, he became the deputy head of Administration of South Kazakhstan Region.
- The airport site is spread over on 905 hectares or 905,300 sqm near the village of Shaga in Turkistan Region.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Turkistan Region