Television channels similar to or like Turner Classic Movies
About the U.S. television channel. Wikipedia
American basic cable television channel owned by WarnerMedia Studios & Networks. To air classic films and television series to which Turner Broadcasting maintained spillover rights through its sister channel SuperStation TBS ; however, since June 2001, its programming consists of television series and feature films with a focus on drama, along with some sports (including NBA games, the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, and AEW Dynamite). Wikipedia
American cable television channel owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios and Networks Group division. Launched on October 1, 1992, and primarily broadcasts animated television series, mostly children's programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. Wikipedia
Sentences forTurner Classic Movies
- On October 22, 2010, Ebert appeared on camera with Robert Osborne on the Turner Classic Movies network during the network's "The Essentials" series.
- For his advocacy in film restoration he received the Robert Osborne Award at the 2018 TCM Film Festival.
- In 2007, a 165-minute biopic of Brando for Turner Classic Movies, Brando: The Documentary, produced by Mike Medavoy (the executor of Brando's will), was released.
- The film was re-released on January 11 and 14, 2015, as part of the "TCM Presents" series by Turner Classic Movies.
- Orchestral conductors such as Carl Davis and Robert Israel have written and compiled scores for numerous silent films; many of these have been featured in showings on Turner Classic Movies or have been released on DVD.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Turner Classic Movies