Nascar teams similar to or like Turner Scott Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, the K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Owned by North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr., a former owner of the defunct Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series team Turner Scott Motorsports . Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series, CARS Tour, and occasionally in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina, co-owned by former NASCAR Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and the owner of his former Cup Series team, Rick Hendrick. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
Sentences forTurner Scott Motorsports
- Said received a late call up from Turner Scott Motorsports to run the 2011 NAPA Auto Parts 200 Nationwide Series race in Montreal in the No. 30 Great Clips Chevrolet.
- Burton joined Turner Scott Motorsports as a driver coach for the team starting in 2013, where he assisted with driver development for the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series teams.
- With one race remaining in the season, Hornaday was released from the No. 9 truck by NTS Motorsports; in the season finale he drove a sixth truck for Turner Scott Motorsports, finishing fifth.
- The trucks were not built directly by Hendrick Motorsports, but were instead provided by Hendrick-affiliated Turner Scott Motorsports.
- In 2013, Larson moved full-time to the NASCAR Nationwide Series, driving the No. 32 Chevrolet Camaro for Turner Scott Motorsports.
- It was announced on August 28 that Harry Scott, Jr. of Turner Scott Motorsports had bought the team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Turner Scott Motorsports